confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Great Fairy Race (Disney Fairies) (Step into Reading)

The Great Fairy Race (Disney Fairies) - Walt Disney Company The Disney Fairies are ready to race. The only rule is they can't use their wings or legs. Beck rides her friend Squirrel, Fawn on her frog, Rani flies on Brother Dove, Fira takes a hot air balloon, Silvermist surfs on a wave, Tinker Bell tinkered and made her own car, Bess rides a cart with a mouse driving and Lily ... well Lily picked a snail, so she was not the fastest. But so many things can happen in a race; who do you think will win?

This is one of the Step Into Reading books, which has levels for the ages of young readers. They're still as entertaining as the chapter books--which would be too much for certain young readers alone, but will be ready for them one day. I love that they tried to fit as many Disney fairies as possible into the book. The more the merrier! Although small, the book keeps true to the characters and story in the chapter books.