confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

An Irish Country Girl: A Novel (Irish Country Books)

An Irish Country Girl - Patrick Taylor An Irish Country Girl is the fourth book in the Irish Country series, which start with An Irish Country Doctor and includes An Irish Country Village and An Irish Country Christmas. This installment is about Maureen “Kinky” Kincaid as she reminisces about being a young girl blossoming into adulthood.

I have not read the earlier books in this series and I didn’t feel like I had to to enjoy this book, but I absolutely will read the the early ones and the ones to come. I loved the character Maureen and never wanted the book to end. The description of Ireland, its people and a little folk lore added to the magic of the story telling. I felt as if I was there and believed every word that was written. Maureen has seen and felt such heartache that you ache with her because the words ring and these are things that could happen in real life.