confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Disney Fairies Graphic Novel #1: Prilla's Talent

Prilla's Talent - Stefan Petrucha, Magic Eye Studios This is the first in a series of graphic novels featuring 4 tales about the Disney fairies, started in book by Gail Carson Levine.

If you have not seen my other reviews on Disney fairies books, then let me just simply put it: I love them. I pretty much enjoyed all the stories I have read on them, and the movies. The tales in this book are short and sweet. The art is wonderful. These are a great addition to the fairy franchise.