confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 1)

Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris Unlike most humans, Sookie Stackhouse can read people‘s minds. And having supernatural ability like her’s attracts other supernatural beings, like Bill, who is a vampire. Sookie is very attracted to Bill, and he is attracted to her. As their relationship blossoms, deaths begin to surround Sookie and Bill Many think the murderer is a vampire.

I completely understand the magnetic pull to this series. Sookie is an interesting, almost-normal character with an ability she doesn’t want. Bill is an awkward, blood-thirsty vampire. Like Bill, I thought his relationship with Sookie was strange. I could not understand why they felt the need for each other, but that feeling wore off as I kept reading and accepted their relationship ... sort of.

This is not a teenage vampire romance. So if you are looking for another Twilight, this may not be for you. There are adult situations and I would recommend no one under 16 read.