confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic

Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic - Alison Bechdel I will say right now that my rating is in between because I do enjoy the art work.

This book was recommended to me by who I can’t remember. Although I like graphic novels I probably would not have read it but only did because of the recommendation.

I respect very much the art work and the story she is trying to tell but for it was not that interesting. Maybe not that it wasn’t interesting but the view point and the literature references were just over my head or not the way I would have gone. It is not my story to tell though.

Although Miss Bechdel may have found some therapeutic instrument in telling her story. Too many books mentions that I didn’t know or in parts the story seemed so dark I did not enjoy. So while I think the art is great but the moments told in this memoir are only okay.