confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Dresden Files: Storm Front (Dresden Files (Dynamite Hardcover))

The Dresden Files:  Storm Front, Volume 1:  The Gathering Storm - Jim Butcher, Mark Powers, Ardian Syaf I remember vaguely the beginning and the middle of the graphic novel the only thing I don’t remember is the end, but I know that it ended on a cliff hanger. I also know the story is nothing like the short-lived t.v. show The Dresden Files. My husband tells me the graphic novel is a version of the first book in the series by Jim Butcher.

I thought the artwork was good. A little gory at times but I think that was to capture the darkness in Dresden’s World.

As for if I would read Vol. 2 in the graphic novel version, I think would but I don’t know if I would read it before I read the book it originally came from. I feel the book might be more memorable because you come up with your own images from reading the descriptions.