confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Kid Who Ran For President

The Kid Who Ran For President - Dan Gutman Judson Moon is charismatic, and funny at times but if you are looking for a book that teaches your kid somethings except politicians full of lies.

I was hoping for much more then a moral story from this book other then what I received from the book. I think there could have been so much more added to educate children about the Constitution or Congress. Instead it is a book about a goofball kid who want to be honest, which is fine and good. I was just hopeful for more educational with fun and not moral with fun or could have had both.

This book also has a sequel which if I mention the title ruins this book.