confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

One Good Dog

One Good Dog - Susan  Wilson Back and forth each chapter we are introduced to Adam and the next to a dog. We know eventually the two will met we just don’t know how or when or what circumstances will bring them together. Each of these living beings are looking for redemption or just “One Good Life”

I found refreshing the voice of the dog not as usual dumb dog or needy dog . This dog owned it’s personality and wasn’t going to change for anyone or so he thought. The same can be said for Adam until the two meet and only then does redemption seem possible.

A very smart and heart-wrenching book. I would defiantly recommend and say keep to read over again.