confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Harmony

Harmony - C.F. Bentley This book touched me in so many ways a that fantasy/ sci-fi book usually does not.

Sissy feeling in tune to the crystals of the planet Harmony is only the beginning of the journey. Even she does not know what her gift mean. She is born a lower class then the priestesses whom she now lives with and they do not know what to make of her but only know of the prophecy of a child born with call caste/or marking of class. This person is Sissy. A girl who doesn’t want the the responsibilities that come with her power with Harmony because she doesn’t feel good enough.

Then there is Jake a guy down on his luck. Likely to be killed unless he does what he is told by people with power from another planet. they want what is special to Harmony. A Crystal or metal made on the planet. Jake pretend to be someone on Harmony and find his destiny lies with Sissy. Together they find truths about Harmony and themselves.

I found the fantasy of this story That melded into truths we don’t see and the lies that are told to hide the truths to be and inspiring read. As Sissy and Jake fight for the family they have made they bring hope to Harmony. I am eager to know what happens in the sequel to this book which is called Enigma.