confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

If You Lived At The Time Of The American Revolution

If You Lived At The Time Of The American Revolution - Kay  Moore, Daniel O'Leary I find if you are like me and do not remember the history that was studied in school when you were younger that picking up a kids book on history helps you better understand what you are learning about.

This written very simply and broken up in lite paragraphs. It gives an overview of what happened during the American Revolution for the Patriots and Loyalists. It also speaks a little about certain people who became better known because of American Revolution from both sides. Although that is not that much known about Loyalists according to the book but just enough to be interesting information in this.

It was interesting to learn both sides of the coin and how different times and people where and how they changed during and after. Overall I give it a thumbs up.