confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Abigail: The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic: The Weather Fairies, No. 2)

Abigail The Breeze Fairy - Daisy Meadows, Georgie Ripper I like the idea of the different fairies in the Rainbow Magic Series but every story is just recycled from the first to the last. I understand that it is a chapter book and kids are just starting to learn reading with these books but there could be more originality besides the names.

There are other chapter books that do not follow patterns like Disney fairy books, The Fairy school book by Gail Herman and others.

I also don’t think you need to read the books in order because they do tell you what happened in the book before this one.

I just don’t know if I will read another. I might try one of the super sized ones like Shannon the Ocean Fairy but I am partial to that because the name only and I think that is what grabs you with these books. The girls see there name or name they know and walla a collection is born.