confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Me and My Dragon

Me and My Dragon - David Biedrzycki Utterly Adorable and funny! This book made me laugh out loud at not only the pictures but the descriptions of how this little boy would love a pet dragon and why. Every time I look at the book I find something sneaky hiding in the back of the illustrations. Like how the blue bird of happiness appears on a uniform and then in the background as the boy teaches his dragon how to fly. The scared dogs that appear in the pet window and obedience school. Just open the book an really look at it in detail. There are so many little Easter eggs.

Easter eggs aside it is cute story about a boy and his pet fire breathing dragon. Who keep each other company through thick and thin. Through campfire smores and foods you don’t eat but your dragon will. Even for the biggest kid this book will make you laugh if not giggle.