confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Secret Soldier: The Story of Deborah Sampson (Scholastic Biography)

The Secret Soldier: The Story of Deborah Sampson - Ann McGovern, Harold Goodwin Written in short entertaining paragraphs which I can only assumed where formed from Deborah Sampson diary as the book states she kept one most of her life after she learned to read. Deborah was known to be a very smart child and as a adult even taught as a school teacher for a while until she became eager to travel the world. She saw her chance in joining the American Revolution dressed as a man. She even fooled her own mother dressed up.

The book is easy to read and entertaining with drawings of Deborah and her history. I think it is an excellent read for children to learn how far women have gotten to this day and in Deborah’s time period. I would be interested to see more books about her. I do not know if any books are out there in adult format but there should be if her diary is around.