confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

When You Wish upon a Star

When You Wish Upon a Star - Ned Washington, Leigh Harline I really enjoyed the cd attached to the book with the three songs sung and written by Judy Collins. Her voice is beautiful. I also love the words to song When You Wish Upon Star even if I hadn’t heard it through Disney for years.

I liked the style the art was done in but the images to me didn’t capture the song. Listening to the song it sounds very different from the snippets we hear from the Disney commercials and I feel as if the images where really all over the place. I did not get the feelings that these were dreams of children or adults. I just did not understand some of the connection.