confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Name of the Star (Shades of London)

The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson
I wasn’t expecting so much fantasy from a Maureen Johnson book but I thoroughly enjoyed all the mystery and trills. I liked that I really didn’t know where the story was going. I thought that her third roommate was going to be a bad guy and it ends up going a totally different route with her.
I also hope they bring some the special characters, meaning the ones only certain people can see.

I am definitely interested in where the series will be taken. It was a fun read better then I thought because I wasn’t thrilled about the Ripper character but it surprised me in the end.