confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Fahrenheit 451 (Spanish Language Edition) (Spanish Edition)

Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury I was surprised by this book. I knew of it but did not know what it was a about. Firefighters now take away books from the people who love them and the knowledge they bring but in this world knowledge is considered something bad they want people not think for themselves.

I also feel like there is more to this book that i am not saying. It is a book that I think if you read over and over again you will understand more of the world. Sometimes that is what I have to do with Shakespeare’s books.