confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Price of Freedom (Pirates of the Caribbean)

The Price of Freedom (Pirates of the Caribbean) - A.C. Crispin, Ann Carol Crispin Picturing Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow was easy to do with this book. It very much seems like things that Jack would do and would not do. Jack point of view about slaves really showed how he walks on a line between good or bad.

The mythology behind the magic, and history of the African island which was a little like Egypt also. It was fun to read about the lore but sometimes seemed hard to believe.

Part of the story I did not like was the man who was giving Jack his job on the ship. The point of view would go to the boss and he would think of his backstory and then the book would go into the boss’ past. This part of the book I could not picture having stayed in if it was made a movie. It also just seemed pointless.