confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changelings, Book 1)

Slave to Sensation - Nalini Singh
I read this because it was a club recommendation for the club Vaginal Fantasy hosted by actress Felicia Day and friends. I probably wouldn’t have read it other wise because I had trouble connecting with the characters and I think in the book the character had trouble connecting with each other. I just felt like I had to put a lot of effort to keep my interest in the book.

All that being said I did like the idea of the psy and changling beings and the story that brought Sasha and Lucas together.

As for the romance parts it felt forced especially in the dream world of the characters.