confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Jellybeans Morning, Noon and Night

Jellybeans Morning, Noon & Night - Maggie Pajak, Marni Backer, Noelle Skodzinski, Marni Deilmer A truly scrumptious book with a thought that will delight jellybean lovers. Two brothers have a creative idea on how they can bring mom around to the idea of having jellybeans for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The art in the book is stunning. Made with colors not just for around Easter when jellybeans are most popular but designed for everyday story.

These two little boys come up with a smart idea for their mom to let them eat jellybeans. The Mother of course says “ If I don’t eat jellybeans, morning, noon and night then neither do the boys.” Is so cute how determined those boys are.