confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Infernals: A Samuel Johnson Tale

The Infernals: A Samuel Johnson Tale - John Connolly Samuel Johnson and his dog mind their own business in the human world but his old nemesis Mrs. Abernathy want revenge for fouling up her plans. She captures Samuel and two more carfuls of people.

Loved the humor in this book. It reminded me of a young adult version of Good Omens especially with the footnotes which were funny and interesting. I had not read the first book but I feel like I understood the story as it was explain a little in this one. I was a little confused about the dwarf characters they seemed they were from Hell already but then Mrs. Abernathy captured them in the human world. They were funny did not change their attitude much even after captured and in Hell.

I would definitely read more of this series and since i didn’t read the first I want to read The Gates too.