confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Snow Queen

The Snow Queen  - Mercedes Lackey Aleksia, Fairy Godmother of the North, has never had an adventure of her own. Most of her time is spent directing other villagers stories , or fairy tales, with her magic. She finds herself in a adventure of her own trying to clear her name from being accused of wrong doings to her people.

Interesting to pick out which fairy tale is trying to be told through the villagers Aleksia helps. A little confusing to follow because of so many odd names. I was left happy with the ending but still trying to figure out who is who. The first book of this is series only stayed with one or two people, where this one had 4 or 5. It is not a simple tale but it all unfolds together in the end.
Still love the idea of this series. Which by the way you do not have to read in order.