confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls Series #1)

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You  - Ally Carter, Renée Raudman The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is school like no other. On the outside it looks like a regular private school and on the inside is a pimped up school for spies. They try to keep the spy part a secret. Cammie Morgan is attending the academy with her mom as principal. Cammie learns many different languages, Russian, Japanese, French, and more. She also is taught how to kill someone with one uncooked spaghetti. One thing she isn’t taught is how to talk and act around boys.

I actually read this book twice. Once in hardcover when it first came out in 2006 and then I saw my library had it as a audio so I thought it would be fun to listen to it. I didn’t finish the audio book not because it was bad but because I have hard time paying attention unless I am listening in a car.

The book is fun, filled with humor, and secret spy gadgets. True is a premise that some movies have done usually with a boy in the lead but this one is for the girls. I want to read the rest of the series. I can imagine that the rest of the series will make me grin and laugh out loud as this one did.