confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A Dangerous Inheritance [Hardcover]

A Dangerous Inheritance - Alison Weir Two Katherines who only want to live happily ever after with their husbands but the royal family only sees them as a threat to the throne. Even though they are a century apart they still want the same.

Whether this story is based on much fact I do not know. I do know it took me awhile to start enjoying it. Back and forth between Kates in each chapter did confuse me. The Kates stories were broken up by chapters and as I was just getting into one Kate then we go back to the other. I felt bad for the girls and yet also that they kinda brought bad luck on to themselves. It still draws you in the story inside of the story about the two brothers who may have been killed by Richard III I didn’t really feel any connection. If the story was about those two then maybe I would have cared more but it was just side story.