confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Little Hoot

Little Hoot - Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Jen Corace An owl named Little Hoot wants to go to bed early but his parents say he has to stay up late and play so he may be a wise old when he is older.

Very cute story. Although I worry reading it to a child before bed because Little Hoot can stay up late what’s to say that the child will want to stay up because of the little owl. The artwork fits the cuteness of Little Hoot temper tantrum not wanting to stay up and be a night owl. He looks bored as he has “fun”.