confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Hobbit: or There and Back Again

The Hobbit or There and Back Again - J.R.R. Tolkien Bilbo Baggins is a hobbit that is comfortable in his home, and in his chair drinking tea. The wizard Gandalf thinks Bilbo needs more excitement in his life. Although Bilbo disagrees with Gandalf he ends up in the front lines in many of adventures.

There are subtle hints that a darker time is coming for Middle Earth. Many little things fall into place that would later tell the Lord of the Rings stories. This is the first appearance of Gollum. The scene with Bilbo and Gollum always stood out the most, that and Gandalf.

There really was nothing I disliked. To come up with something I would have to compare to the new movie but I am not going to get into that. But just so you know the book is better and the movie is excellent but different in some places.