confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

I Wish I Had. . .

I Wish I Had . . . - Giovanna Zoboli, Simona Mulazzani Delightful pictures and fun story of a child wishing they could have some of the best parts of animals.

I Wish I Had... is a great book for children 2 to 7 years old. It teaches children about specialness of each of the animals. The illustrations are superb. Each sentence on each animal is sometimes surprising because some of the descriptions are wonderful but not the first thing you think of when you see, a blackbird or a mouse.

Loved it and think that most children will love it too.