confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Crazy Bitch: Living with Canine Compulsive Disorder

Crazy Bitch: Living with Canine Compulsive Disorder - Peggy Tibbetts Author Peggy Tibbetts and husband care immensely for their dogs, Zeus and Venus. Zeus being very stoic and calm was different from Venus who because of her breed was a wild child. As they were just realizing the needs for Venus to have her freedom, Tibbetts neighbors harassed the family (canine and human) until Venus had to be medicated.

I really felt kinship for the Tibbetts family and misunderstood Venus. I also give them credit for sticking it out with their neighbors. I think I would have moved then put up with all that negativity.

I find that there was nothing that I disliked about Crazy Bitch but a few things may have annoying to me. Sometimes it felt too focused on the neighbors harassing the Tibbetts and as focused on the dog. I know that the harassment was part of Venus’s story too.

I do love true story about a family and their pets. Always make me remember that I am lucky to have my fur baby as long as we have had her.