confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Cirque Du Freak: The Manga, Vol. 2: The Vampire's Assistant

The Vampire's Assistant - Darren Shan, Takahiro Arai I do not know if the original books have the campiness that the movie and the manga have. This makes it more enjoyable and the images fun. Characters are likable and relate-able. The fact that Darren Shan named the character that is a vampire after himself is just awesome. I knew what was going to happen as I saw the movie and I believe this second book end is where the movie does. Although some parts are left out of the movie. I love the friendship with the fellow Cirque Du Freak characters that Darren has immediately.

I do want to read the original books to see the difference from the mangas. I always got the feeling there was a different feel to them compared. The manga is fun, exciting, and creative.