confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Outliers: The Story of Success

Outliers: The Story of Success - Malcolm Gladwell The Outliers is a look at what author Malcolm Gladwell thinks make a person successful. Gladwell talks about family, location and time of being born. These are all subjects that define us to the point whether we struggle getting the success or stuck at the bottom.

I thought the first half of Outliers was interesting as Gladwell talks about months and years people are born that may factor into a person success.

I was more or less bored reading the second half which discussed families, and locations that define how hard you are going to work to be successful. I also did not agree some of the facts discussed in the second half.

Outliers is an interesting read. I picked it because some of the other books I had been reading mentioned it. I would be interested in some of Gladwell’s other books.