confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Care Bears: The Care Bears' Big Wish

The Care Bears' Big Wish (Care Bears) - Sonia Sander, Jay B. Johnson Wish Bear makes a new friend with a newly fallen star. His friend is a wishing star, so out of the kindness of his heart, Wish Bear tries to make the other Care Bears's lives easier by wishing things for them. Unfortunately these wishes do not turn out as planned. The unhappy Care Bears beg Wish Bear not to make more wishes. Rejected, Wish Bear wishes for friends who want more wishes ... and that's when things get complicated.

Parts of this little story hit home for me. As little Wish Bear learns that sometimes working hard for things pays off. And when you only wish, you don't get what you aimed for.