confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Sneakiest Pirates

The Sneakiest Pirates - Dalton James The father and son team is just returning from performing the greatest rock concert, and now they are pirates. They follow Peg Leg Chuck as he takes his treasure to an island. After Peg Leg Chuck leaves, father and son, Pirate Pete and Scurvy James, steal the treasure, get back on there ship and continue their adventures.
Kids are great at creating stories, and this kid author has become one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.