confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Adventures of Snip in Oregon

The Adventures of Snip in Oregon - Betty S. Moir, Yumi V. Vong The Moir family just moved back to the states after living over seas. They get a dog, Snip, who is loving, fluffy and vocal. He likes helping with the kids chores, riding in the car and protecting the family from curious vermin.

Although the story is a little wordy, reading about Snip ordering around ("helping") the children with their chores on the farm is endearing.