confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Falling into the Sun: A Novel

Falling into the Sun: A Novel - Charrie Hazard A mother of three, Kate, comes home to find her neighbor has committed suicide. The suicide effects her so much that she goes to see a therapist. Along with dealing with the suicide, she realizes her teenage son's rage is out of control. She looks for help spiritually and mentally.

I was a little surprised at the language in a book that called itself christian fiction. I usually don't see the F-word and other curses used so freely in religious fiction, but I can see how it made the characters feel realistic.
I enjoyed the book and found the conversation that she has with her friends and pastor thought provoking.