confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Fluffy Meets The Tooth Fairy (level 3) (Hello Reader)

Fluffy Meets The Tooth Fairy (level 3) - Kate McMullan, Mavis Smith This beginning reader is one in a series about Fluffy the Classroom Guinea Pig. A student with a loose tooth tells Fluffy all about his tooth and the Tooth Fairy. Soon, all Fluffy can think about is losing teeth and getting presents from the tooth fairy.

This is an easy read and good for kids who love pets. Fluffy is not only cute, but a thoughtful guinea pig. I also like that this Tooth Fairy gives things other then money. This book is a level 3 reader, which means the stories are longer. None of the words seemed that though. All and all a cute book.