confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Dingle

Dingle: The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog - Audrey Kinsella Dingle is a dog who wants to help people like his dog friend Rex. How he is going do so is up to him.

There were a few things I didn’t understand with this book. In the beginning the art is in comic book form, characters with word bubbles and below the images the same words again. I don’t understand for what reason this is done especially since it is only done halfway through out the book.

The book also felt like it needed more story. You get to the last page and you already know the end because of the bi line. I feel like we get to the climax and then end the story.

If I were rating by the art it would be a 4 out of 5 but since it is the story I am rating, I am disappointed.