confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Lizzie and the Tooth Fairy

Lizzie and the Tooth Fairy - Judith Wolman Lizzie knows other kids in school who have lost teeth and gotten something from the Tooth Fairy, but Lizzie’s teeth are not loose yet. So she waits eagerly for a baby tooth come out.
I suppose a child who is just learning about the tooth fairy might be intrigued by this story.
It is an older book than most of the ones I’ve reviewed, first published in 1979, and the art was a little faded in my copy.
This was a pretty general story about the tooth fairy. After reading it, I was positive I had read it before.