confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

G.W. Frog And The Circus Lion

G.W. Frog and the Circus Lion - George W. Everett I liked the thoughts put into the characters and the scenery. G.W. Frog wanting to help out fellow animals even those passing through.

Although I find my inner child questioning many things in the story. Like is bee wax really made that way? Would that hurt the lion in the end of the story? And if you have to have a moral of the story explained at the end because it does not match the story does that really matter to the story?

I think as a child I would be asking many questions with this book or maybe not but I have read quite a few children books and this one left me puzzled.