confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Day Is Done

Day Is Done - Peter Yarrow, Melissa Sweet First I off I barely know the song that this book referenced and I did not get to listen to the CD that comes with the book. I was impressed with the art and the had the tune of the song in my head as I read it. It felt... I wouldn’t say depressing but very mellow...almost too mellow.

Also this seems to be only for a son. As in the song or story “I will be here my son” is throughout the book. Nothing wrong with that I just thought Puff the Magic Dragon is more for every child or adult but a little hard to translate this song into book form for more then boys.

I loved the art and the message but not the wording for a book. Maybe with the CD it stands out better.