confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Unknown Book 8564337

Unknown Book 8564337 - Unknown Author 338 Consider this suppose to be a simple book for Well-Being. I can say this book made me think about my well-being more but more then anything stressed me out more.

They have “easy” crossword puzzles in the book. I don’t how “easy” it really was I barely could figure out any of the answer out. And thinking about retirement funds or 401k when you are disabled already not really helpful in that area. The not stressing about things that was okay and somewhat helpful as was having a social all things that are really basic to know if you are trying to get healthy.