confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Hide and Peep (Fairy School)

Hide and Peep (Fairy School) - Gail Herman Trina is having problems keeping her homework, a baby chick in line with the other baby chicks.
I thought this to be an adorable little tale of things going not as planned. Poor little Trina tries her best to get her chick to eat things a regular baby chick would eat , play like a regular chick and sleep like one as well. He does every but what the book tells her he should. Trina learns the hard way that even books can’t tell you how to do everything.

Wonderful little thought out experience from Fairy School series!