confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A New Name for Worthless: A Hero is Born

A New Name for Worthless: A Hero is Born - Rocky Shepheard, Tamira Thayne Worthless is a dog given as name truly not deserved. He is chained outside to only a small area in his owner yard and is not cared for properly. His two friends a fox and a otter decide to rescue him and find a new home. Then one day Worthless earns a new name and a new owner doing what all dogs hope to do which is make a human proud and have a new best friend.

I love the art and the story of this book my only wish is that there was more story. Some questions are left unanswered like what happened to the dog’s friends after he rescues his new owner? How did they become friends in the first place? Those are just some of the things that went through my head while reading that I hope one day will be answered.