confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Reflections of My Mind

Reflections of My Mind - Joe Cordrey I do enjoy poems that rhyme more then some and I did feel the emotions that I believe was in the poems.

I do not feel these poems had to be in all caps shouting at us deliberately or not. A few times author says “Honey don’t ask me why” in different poems. It feels condescending.

I think I did view these poems in a different emotional way the writer intended. I just don’t feel some of the poems were very good, I am sorry to say. That is not to say some weren’t I just come back from the book feeling these may not have been the author’s best poems to put into a book.