confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Last Golden Egg

The Last Golden Egg - Odette B Lezama Rodriguez Having a very fairy tale feel the story is told in a lengthy format with much description. A Kingdom with a Golden Egg of Hope is a interesting concept that loses something in the telling of the story.

A young peasant boy is asked to be caretaker of the egg but is set up by a thief who steals the egg and the blame goes on the boy. The boy pleads his innocence and his animal friends help him to prove what is right.

The story doesn’t flow that smoothly and at times can be confusing. In the beginning the animals friends are mentioned only in name but you don’t know that they are animals until later. It does have a hopeful feel to it but lacks direction in some places and some editing.

I think it to be a original tale that should have been a wonderful tale of hope throughout the kingdom not tale a of trustworthiness. It just seems that it would be right if you have a tale of a Golden Egg of Hope that you make your about the hope through out the kingdom and I just did not feel that this story did that.