confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Sanctuary of the Soul: Sacred Heart Offering

Sanctuary of the Soul: Sacred Heart Offering - Aaron St. Julien It’s hard to grasp the feeling and prose of this poetry at first if you are use to reading prose that goes very differently. This very much feels like rap and sometimes the way the sentences are broken up throw off the flow of reading. I think some of it could have been edited better.

For the most part I enjoyed reading the poems once I got the flow that I think the poems are meant to go I understood them better.

I couldn’t relate to some of the poetry as some of the poetry is about race and the trails that Aaron St. Julien as gone through but that doesn’t mean they do not have meaning to me.