confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Taking Off the Wheels

Taking Off the Wheels - Jason Carr I am a big fan of authors who are not as well know and are just putting there first book out. As writer myself I know it is hard to put yourself out there and come up with an good story that is also entertaining. This book I am happy to say does that.

The prose has rhyming and fits together nicely telling the story of the little boy who is learning to ride without training wheels. You even get a feel for how the little boy speaks and that is adorable. It art is cute, cartoon like and matches nicely.

I think this is a book that kids will want to read over especially the tykes who have yet to learn to ride bikes. I would recommend this also as a beginning reader book.