confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Stanley Seagull

Stanley Seagull - Cathy Mazur,  Colleen Gedrich Stanley Seagull is a book to teach a child pay attention to surroundings and also a lesson in perseverance.

Stanley Seagull loves to eat and spends most of his time with his family looking for food or flying over the ocean. One of the family’s favorite places to get food is probably the most dangerous and Stanley only thinking with his stomach get taken away from his home and has to fight to get back.

The art of this children’s book is okay and does fit the description of the words on the page but only rather plainly.

Even with it’s down sides Stanley the Seagull has a message that children will learn well and enjoy while reading at the beach.