confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Zinnia's Magical Adventure (Flower Fairies Secret Stories)

Zinnia's Magical Adventure - Pippa Le Quesne I love Cicely Mary Barker’s art of the fairies always have but the story in the book does not do them justice. Sadly I was bored with the book. I read then had to skim the story maybe mostly because well I read a lot of faery books and this one just had no real story. Most the faery chapter books I have read have a lesson or moral. I am not saying that every book should have that but the adventure was just plain boring.

I did like the different character fairies they all seemed to have there own personality including the elves.

The art is great, book cover beautiful with a nothing to write home about tale. This is first I have read in the flower fairies series and I think I would read another to see how it is but I was really disappointed in this one.

For those that might like the series or something similar take a look at Fairy School series by Gail Herman.