confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

I Remember My Circus

I Remember My Circus - Tom S. Figueiredo,  Antonio Cedraz,  Sidney Falcão Imaginative and funny this children book creates emotion through differences in people. Showing we all have hearts even the ones that turn into monsters or gorillas. We all hold something deep inside whether it be the imagination of a circus that we never got to see in reality or heartache from a broken marriage.

The circus leaves but not without leaving a lasting impression in young and old alike. I Remember My Circus is a trip to the circus that will be heartfelt. My only wish is that there was more to this world to read about.