confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Rippler (Ripple, #1)

Rippler (Ripple, #1) - Cidney Swanson Not knowing that when she is relaxed she will turn invisible, Samantha, disappears during a school trip. Everyone thinks she is drowning in the water but really is just as confused as to why people can not see her. Her friend Will saw her, what he calls ripple. He helps bring her back and since he also has the disorder teaches her the ropes. According to Will’s sister, Mickie, there are people who will kills those involved with researching or those that have the disorder.

Something about the story was hard to get through. I don’t really like the term ripple for what they do but then I can’t think of anything better if you want it to seem different than invisible. There are other things they seem to be able to do then just disappear. Which makes the power seem a little more cooler because I got to say turning invisible is my least favorite power.

Overall I was more interested in the characters connections and getting to know each other. It seemed like every time they were getting somewhere the bonding would be cut short or someone would get upset and not finish the correcting the person not that upset. It happens a lot in this book. I don’t know if I would read the second book. I lean to the probably not.