confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A Touch of Greek (Out of Olympus, #1)

A Touch of Greek  - Tina Folsom

The God Triton, son of Poseidon, gets punished by Zeus for banging anything that moves and always getting in trouble for it. Zeus sends him to Earth to find someone who loves him for him and he has to love them back. It seems like the first five minutes he stops in a bar and finds Sophie. A little too lucky I say. He lusts after her but she sees through his womanizing ways. Triton tries to find a way to get her to love him. As he waits for the right moment Sophie falls down a flight of stairs. With major injuries including temporary blindness she needs to find help. That is where Triton moves himself into her life.

I don’t normally read romances and I picked this one to read because of the Greek mythology. I was a little shocked at first because the mature sexual content but after I kept reading and followed the story it was still shocking and sexy, but it had some holes in the story. One hole is Sophie’s friend has to go on a business trip and can’t help he hurt best friend. Then Sophie’s friend never calls, never comes back into the story.

I know most of this sounds predictable and a little cheesy but I got into it. The book ‘s story of their attraction to one another is magical, sexual and with a little cheese. This not a book for teens. This is a 18+ romance/fantasy book. This is also the first in a series and I think I would enjoy the series so I may continue.